The DCFS online Learning and Development Center (LDC) is the entry point for training-related information and resources for foster and adoptive caregivers, child welfare professionals and the public.
Individuals can use the Learning and Development Center (LDC) to:
- See training news and general information.
- Check available trainings.
- View/print training transcripts.
- Register and take online courses.
- Download course materials to use in class or to access after training.
To access the LDC, go to https://learning.dcfs.illinois.gov/en/.