The DCFS online Virtual Training Center (VTC) is the entry point for training-related information and resources for foster and adoptive caregivers, child welfare professionals and the public.
Individuals can use the Virtual Training Center (VTC) to:
- See training news and general information.
- Check available trainings.
- View/print training transcripts.
- Register and take online courses.
- Download course materials to use in class or to access after training.
To access the VTC, go to www.dcfstraining.org.
Online Mandated Reporter Training
Registration for the Illinois Core Practice Model on-demand training is now open